My sister came and spent the day with us last week. She was in Amarillo to sing at First Baptist Church. We were all excited to see her. Her last visit was at Christmas. She got to see the new puppy and the house. (Last time she was here the old house was still up.) It was terribly windy that day, but it didn't slow us down. We went to Maxine's Dive Up for lunch and got some burgers and Piccadilly chips. The best part was Flint and Quay got to spend some time with her. They all h
ad so much fun together! Flint played his guitar and was quite good. They played tag with the dog outside in the wind. Then they came in and read the Hungry Caterpillar. I bought that book when I went to Boston in February to see Sarah. Kelsie and I got it at the Museum of Science. It was one of my favorite books when I was growing up.
ad so much fun together! Flint played his guitar and was quite good. They played tag with the dog outside in the wind. Then they came in and read the Hungry Caterpillar. I bought that book when I went to Boston in February to see Sarah. Kelsie and I got it at the Museum of Science. It was one of my favorite books when I was growing up.


No comments:
Post a Comment