Well, as many of you know, we've decided to build a house at our new ranch in Clayton.

It's going up faster than I can get pictures downloaded on the blog. It should be finished by May or June. (Most likely June.) We knocked down the original ranch house and we're building the new house in the same location so we could take advantage of the existing septic tank, electricity, phone line, and my favorite, the trees!

Here is Kelsie, Flint, & Jeff in front of the house and garage. The walls went up quick. We were able to see the design of the house very easily at this point. You always hope your measurements work out the way you thought. I don't know how many times Jeff has stepped off rooms in the house we're in now to make

sure the new rooms were going to be what we expected. Here are Kelsie and Jeff in the Living room and Kitchen area. We're going to have an open living room, where the kitchen, living room and dinning room are all in the same area. I'm so excited to wash dishes in the same room that my family is in after dinner!

Jeff is sitting in the picture window. We placed it so that when your sitting in the living room, you can see Rabbit Ear Mountain. So picturesque! Here is the house (without the garage). The front door is right behind the tree. I'll get new pictures soon. At this point the front porch is on and the driveway is poured. The metal roof is being put on and the windows are in.

The bricks should start going up Monday (4/14) and the front and back doors should be here Tues (4/15). The electrical has been run and the pre-wire for the satellite, data, phone, and security system has been done. The sheetrock should go up the week of the April 21st. I'll send more pictures as soon as I get them! We can't wait for you all to come and visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment