Welcome Quay Sterling!

Well, here he is! He is wonderful! We went to the hospital Monday morning at 12:30 am and 3 1/2 hours later we had a new little boy in our lives! He looks exactly like Flint when he was born. He has the longest fingers and big feet with long toes. He's our little monkey! He's doing well with his feedings and is already sleeping in 4 hour streches! We went for a weight check at the doctors yesterday and we're at 5 lbs 12 oz. As long as we're back up to 6 lbs by Monday, everything will be fine. Flint has been very brotherly. He helps me hold the bottle to feed Quay and he strokes his head. We have a game we play where Flint takes turns squeezing his nose, Quay's nose, and then my nose. It's so much fun having 2 little boys. I can't wait to see them grow up together.

2 comments:
Aw, I love my little boys. That's a great picture of all of us, I think it is funny that even Mom made it into the picture. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in August.
So great to see you are all doing so well. We wish you continued happiness.
Truly,
Cindi Barela and staff
Post a Comment